Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pure Intimacy

I must say, this man has a sexy voice.

What could have been used to start the next baby boomers generation Mali Music has used to woo women and men to the thought of a living, loving savior.  Mali has it in him to  realy put on a show and reach all types of range within .5 seconds, but instead he gives a little taste here and there and sticks to the main keys of his songs.

Simplicity..... that's the best word to describe his lyrics. In his song "John" he tells a story; a common story of a boy that grows up to get knowledge of the world, but lies about God.  But he finishes with the fact that God sees the lies, the "us" and saves it.

My little blog may not reach the world, but God will one day.  The creator of the Universe sees my blog and I'm thankful that I can make a post about one of his most intimate vessels, Mali Music.


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE MALI !!!! He just brings out the passion and desire for God. It's that type of passion that needs to hit our youth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gess! I agree his music so simple, yet so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete